Woodbridge Public Library is a designated Passport Acceptance Facility.
Passport applications are accepted at WPL by appointment by clicking HERE. Visit travel.state.gov for a checklist of what to bring with you.
Application must be made in person at a Passport Acceptance Facility and use Form DS-11 if at least one of the following is true:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Your previous passport was issued before the age of 16 or if
- Your passport is expired for more than five years
Please bring your passport form filled out and a passport photo with you.- Forms are available at the Main Library, or by visiting travel.state.gov. For questions about booking or for emergency passport needs, you can also call 1-877-487-2778/ 1-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY)
Hours of Service by Appointment at WPL (Main Library):
Mondays - Thursdays: 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Saturdays: 10 am – 4 pm
In case of inclement weather please check the WPL home page or call the Main Library at 732-634-4450.