Build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in 30 languages with focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more!
Use the Audio Companion to carry your Rosetta Stone learning into every day activities!
Use the Phrasebook to hear common phrases pronounced by a native speaker and practice speaking them yourself!
With Seek & Seek, you can use your camera to turn everyday objects into conversation practice!
Check out a new language with WPL and Rosetta Stone!
Enhance your language learning goals with access to Rosetta Stone® Library Solution from EBSCO Information Services. Whether you are looking to learn a brand new language, further your ESL learning as non-native English speakers, or brush up on a language for business or vacation travel, Rosetta Stone Library Solution is the perfect solution.
Rosetta Stone Library Solution offers libraries and their patrons the proven immersion method that more than 22,000 schools and 12,000 businesses have trusted for over the last 20+ years. The award-winning interactive approach has been used by millions of learners around the world and now is accessible in the library--or anywhere, anytime.
This vital resource includes 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests. Learning is structured around core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills and also includes focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more. Patrons can also take advantage of available mobile apps that enable learners to reinforce their language learning wherever they may be.
Choose from 30 languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)
Phrasebook provides common phrases pronounced by a native speaker and allows you to practice saying them yourself. The Phrasebook is currently available for Spanish (LA), English (American), French, German, and Italian.
The Audio Companion?
The Audio Companion™ enables learners to carry their Rosetta Stone learning into every day activities. It's intended to complement, not replace, the dynamic immersion language learning experience of the software itself. The tracks on the Audio Companion correspond to the Lessons and Units in Rosetta Stone.
Seek & Speak
With the Seek & Speak feature available in our Learn Languages iOS mobile app, learners can use their camera to turn everyday objects into language practice. Seek & Speak combines the latest in object-recognition technology for a fun, challenging, interactive learning experience like never before. Learners can find this feature on the Home Screen as well as from within Extended Learning.
Wondering exactly how to get it working?
Follow these steps:
- From the Woodbridge Public Library website, click on any link to Rosetta Stone.
- When asked to Sign in with a Google Account or Patron ID/Library Barcode, enter your Library Card number (no spaces).
- Click the "Rosetta Stone Library Solution" icon or title.
- Important: The next page looks like it's for signing up new, but it's also for signing in. If you've entered an email address and made a password in the past, use it again to re-access your account. If you try to log in and get an access error, it usually means you've made a password in the past and the new one doesn't match. Just click "Forgot your password?" under the Sign In button.
- After entering an email and password, choose a language and Sign In to access your account.
- To start a new session, click "Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations". To view your past work, click "My Reports".
More HelpRosetta Stone Feature Instructions