Curbside services are available at all locations.
Fords, Henry Inman and Iselin Branch Library staff members will offer curbside pick-up from 10 am – 4:30 pm.
The Main Library will offer curbside pick-up from 11 am – 7:00 pm.
- For a particular title or subject call your library location. You can place holds with your library card 24/7 through our online catalog, by calling us at 732-634-4450, x2. Assistance is also available by e-mail, Ask-A-Librarian.
- Requests for materials by 2:30 pm in the Branches, 4:30 pm at the Main Library, will be provided with same-day service whenever possible.
- At this time, daily pick-up is limited to 5 adult books, young adult books or J books, per library card. Picture books and easy readers are limited to 10 per card.
- Books will be placed in a Blue Library Bag. When returning your books please return them in the same bag.
- Scheduled Grab ‘n Go activities and print-outs will be made available from all locations. Visit the library calendar HERE or Facebook for a list of our activities.