Monday, November 18 @ 7:00 PM
Woodbridge Main Library - Ground Floor Meeting Room
Please join guest speaker Kenneth Vercammen, Managing Attorney from Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, as he presents "Wills, Estate Planning & Probate" at the Woodbridge Main Library on November 18 at 7pm!
Attendees will receive complimentary brochures. This event is free and open to all. Veterans are encouraged to attend for Veterans’ month. Registration is required. Please register here.
This seminar will focus on the following:
- NJ Estate Tax eliminated in 2018
- The 2019 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
- Power of Attorneys recommendations
- Living Will & Advance Directive
- Administering the Estate/ Probate/Surrogate
- Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
Kenneth A. Vercammen is an Edison, Middlesex County, NJ trial attorney who has published 125 articles in national and New Jersey publications on business and litigation topics. He often lectures to trial lawyers of the American Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association and Middlesex County Bar Association. Learn more about him @ www.njlaws.com. If you would like more information about this topic, please call 732-634-4450.