This council meets with regard to grants made within the community to organizations and individuals in matters related to Physical Fitness and Health. Some examples are:
- Substance abuse counseling in Woodbridge Middle Schools.
- AEDs/AARP and Police Department.
- AED certifications.
- Crimson Knights / travel expense.
- Woodbridge Rotary / handicapped camp expense.
- Woodbridge Buddy Ball.
- Woodbridge Board of Education equipment.
- Woodbridge Housing Authority / Senior Group Exercise instruction.
The Council's primary source of income is generated through the annual Crossroads 10k, 5k race/walk/fun run scheduled for the Sunday before Labor Day each year. Crossroads Race is a major undertaking and the Council is always looking for active volunteers to help with race preparations as well as ad journal sales.