Print anywhere; pick up at your library
With our new MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document using your email address.
Black & White Printer: $0.15 per page
Color Printer: $0.25 per page
|Main Library||1 George Frederick Plaza, Woodbridge, NJ 07095||[PrinterOn - Main]|
|Fords Library||211 Ford Avenue, Fords, NJ 08830||[PrinterOn - Fords]|
|Henry Inman Library||607 Inman Avenue, Colonia, NJ 07067||[PrinterOn - Henry Inman]|
|Iselin Library||1081 Green Street, Iselin, NJ 08863||[PrinterOn - Iselin]|
Begin by visiting the print page for your local library. It's important that you choose the library where you want to pick up your prints.
Library Address Print Page Main Library 1 George Frederick Plaza, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 [PrinterOn - Main] Fords Library 211 Ford Avenue, Fords, NJ 08830 [PrinterOn - Fords] Henry Inman Library 607 Inman Avenue, Colonia, NJ 07067 [PrinterOn - Henry Inman] Iselin Library 1081 Green Street, Iselin, NJ 08863 [PrinterOn - Iselin]
- Select the printer ("Color" or "Black & White") and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
- Go to the library! You don't have to go right away. Print jobs will stay on the printing system for 3 days.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job”.
- Enter the email address you supplied and then select your print job.
- Your print job will be printed!