How do I report a crime?
If the crime is in progress, please dial 911 and an operator will assist you. If the crime has already occurred, you may dial 911 or you may call the non-emergency number - 732-634-7700.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How can I assist the police or other emergency response units locating my residence quickly?
3. Where is the Woodbridge Township Police Department located?
4. How do I get a copy of a police report ?
5. How do I pay my traffic ticket?
6. What are the requirements for becoming a Woodbridge Township police officer?