Questions and Answers

Q. How do I dispose of old vitamins, over the counter and prescription drugs?

Answer:  Don’t flush unwanted or expired vitamins or drugs down the toilet. These materials can leach into the water supply causing safety risks. Instead, take them to the Police Dept in Town Hall, where a ‘Project Medicine Drop’ collection box is available. Vitamins and drugs collected here are disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. PLEASE, no liquids or syringes, contact your local pharmacy for disposal information. 

Q. What can I do with my cooking oil?

Answer: Cooking oil can be recycled at the Recycling Center in Keasbey.

How to recycle your cooking oil-

1. Carefully pour cooled cooking oil into a large, sturdy plastic or was coated container.

2. Cap the container and store it in a cool, safe location

3. Don’t mix the contents with any other liquids or products

4. Once the container is full, bring it to the Recycling Center in Keasbey.